PRACOWNICZE PLANY KAPITAŁOWE / EMPLOYEE CAPITAL PLANS
Employee Capital Plans (PPK) shall constitute a new form of saving under the pension system. According to the announcements, PPKs are to be obligatorily established by employers for their employees. The term employees within the Employee Capital Plans is to be understood broadly and include employees as defined in the Labor Code, persons performing tolling, members of agricultural production cooperatives and members of the supervisory board.
Both employers and employees are required to pay contributions. Funds are collected as part of selected investment funds. The introduction of the PPK requires the conclusion of a management contract for PPK and a number of contracts for the operation of a PPK for employees. Employee Capital Plans require taking into account the specifics and financial possibilities of the employer and the employees he employs.
In the area of creating and advising on Employee Capital Plans, Instytut Emerytalny addresses its offer to financial institutions interested in offering Employee Capital Plans, as well as employers.
As part of the consultancy services provided, Instytut Emerytalny performs:
- consultancy in the creation of PPK by employers and financial institutions,
- consultancy in the selection of the managing entity,
- an audit conducted by the employer of the PPK,
- representation before the Financial Supervision Authority,
- representation in court proceedings related to the PPK,
- conducts negotiations with trade unions or other groups of employees,
- training in the field of PPK.
In the field of legal services, the Instytut Emerytalny cooperates with the law office of Wojewódka i Wspólnicy sp.k.
Ph.D. Antoni Kolek